Avocado High Temperature Float - G SERIES & P SERIES
These high quality float switches are designed for high temperature applications (180°F/82°C).
The new MDI Avocado Shaped Float Switch has the same rating as our standard part number, for the new Avocado Shapes Float please just add a "J" in front of your existing part number.
Example: GT3OT1000 would be JGT3OT1000
See below for a list of our standard float models and basic ratings.
- The floats have 3 power connection options:
- Skived Ends Where the insulated wire leads inside the cable are intended to be wired into other system components inside a junction box.
- 120 VAC Piggyback Plug Where no junction boxes or complicated electrical connections are needed. Plug the switch into a standard 120 VAC outlet, and plug your pump into the piggyback plug.
- 240 VAC Piggyback Plug Where no junction boxes or complicated electrical connections are needed. Plug the switch into a standard 240 VAC outlet, and plug your pump into the piggyback plug.
Please see below for Ratings, Operating Angle, or Cord Type Options
- 13 AMP @ 120/240 VAC
- 1/2 H.P. @ 120/240 VAC
- 58.8 LRA
- Operating Angle: Intermediate & Wide Angle
- "G" Series: Wide Angle
- Contacts close @ 45° above horizontal
- Contacts open @ 45° below horizontal
- "P" Series: Intermediate Angle
- Contacts close 60° above horizontal
- Contacts open @ horizontal
- Temperature Rating:
- Operation Options: Intermediate & Wide Angle
- Normally Open (Pump Down)
- Normally Closed (Pump Up)
- Double Throw (SPDT)
- Cord Options:
- 16 AWG Teflon
- 16 AWG Yellow SJOOW